Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Big Ups to Bush for Taking Responsibility

Now I don't want to take credit for causing this, but I'm pretty sure the president is a regular reader of my blog and was clearly influenced by my criticism of him being a poor influence for children. He may have even cried after reading what I wrote. I can't be sure. Or maybe his lowest approval ratings ever forced him to act. In a press conference earlier today, Bush said:

"And to the extent that the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility. I want to know what went right and what went wrong."

Amazing, and yet notice how clever he is with his responsbility. He only takes responsbility for the federal government actions, which I bet he will seriously downplay in the future.

No comments: