- Posing as an interior designer in order to help my friend Dee look for new apartments. The woman was fascinated by the fact that I was a designer and had all sorts of questions for me.
- Going to a Mets game with Dee and R-dogg, and seeing Pedro Martinez win his 200th game. Nice work Pedro.
- Dee and I laughing like crazy at American Chopper because the bike painter's name is Nubs.
- A fantastic barbeque where kickball was played and then immediately not played when the host's dog ran away with the ball.
- Lots of falling asleep on couches.
Further updates will follow...